Monday, June 27, 2011

Monkey Flip

Kinda the usual fare this evening, but I swear, new content is coming. I'm hard at work on it now. It'll probably be fun.


All Wacked Out

I’m drunk with hallucination,
intimidated by angles. Your fantastic reign,
the whole psychic matter, freed
just enough skin to melt landscapes,
destroy the configuration of sleep.

Under cavernous worm-holes,
the spells of lonely monasteries extract
fastidious doldrums from naked wounds.
Trumpets rattle carcasses of desire.
Effacing gardens ensure malaise.

The brilliance of my own affairs,
de-pinned like hazy hand grenades,
guiltier than a notorious syphilitic plague,
often hides my secluded charms,
knocking out an entirely artless afternoon.

Third rate contempt frowns on memory.
Brainy guts divide mists of acid.
Image belts action into sacrifice.
Please don’t waste your death
plotting the repose of angry television.


No comments:

Post a Comment